ACLS dissertation fellowship
ACLS dissertation fellowship calls for a role in Luce / ACLS dissertation fellowship according to North American art, which are provided for the purpose of graduate students in each stage of the dissertation study or writing a dissertation. 10 scholarships are given in the non-recoverable one-year half year beginning in June according to the month 2019 in the 2019-TWENTY academic time. Scholarships have all chances to be laid out according to the residence plot in the home institution, from abroad or in another optimal site for the purpose of study. Scholarships do not have any chances to apply for the purpose of reimbursement of expenses in preparation or to be laid at the same time with other large scholarships or grants.
The total aggregate fee is $ 38,000. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA contains scholarships and support resources for travel and study. This project was made possible by the funding of the Luce Unit Foundation.
- be a PhD candidate in the faculty of arts events in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. A high school student with a proper plan, whose level will be provided by another branch, has the opportunity, only if the main adviser of the dissertation is located in the arts event section. (Pupils preparing master’s theses for the Master of Fine Arts do not have any authority.)
- possess a thesis given to the problem in the events of the expressive art of the United States. Plans are required to appear in the main priority in the art object and / or display and apply aesthetic-general historical or visual aspect. Despite this, the subject is able to be historically and / or at a theoretical level argued that the prescriptions, the emphasis of which, to a greater degree socially significant, will not be considered in any way.
- made all conditions without exception with the aim of the candidate’s lessons, in addition to the dissertation, up to the basis of the scholarship.
- before, they didn’t give an application for this scholarship more than once.
- be a native or uninterrupted inhabitant of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
Orders must be filed online and must contain:
- Filled application form
- Recommendation (no more than 5 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman font, ELEVEN paragraphs)
- Pictures (no more than 3 pages in any way) [optional]
- bibligraphy (no more than 2 pages in any way)
- List of publications, exhibitions and / or demonstrations (no more than 2 pages)
- 2 optional messages, one of which must be from the candidate’s adviser